In memory of Lana Crawford, former medical assistant
Health Right providers see scheduled patients in our clinic in Morgantown. All health care, including prevention, health awareness, and chronic disease management, are free of charge to qualified patients and are offered in clinics or in group education.
With the support of local hospitals, referrals are available to eligible Health Right patients for lab work, testing, treatment, and some specialty care.
Services we provide:
- Primary health care: The professional staff is an experienced team of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, RNs, LPNs, medical assistants, social workers, and therapists.
- Medication assistance: More than 55,000 prescriptions are filled each year. The staff includes pharm techs, patient assistance program specialists, and medical and pharmacist volunteers.
- Specialty clinics: Clinics are offered on diabetes, pulmonary, infectious disease, cardiology, psychiatry, women's health, and HIV testing.
- Limited dental care: Preliminary dental screenings are provided and patients are referred to the WVU School of Dentistry and to community dentists.
- Mental health and outreach: Counseling services are available on site to individuals as well as to families. Social workers and medical staff take limited services to monthly shelters and soup kitchens.
Patients who have nowhere else to turn have called Milan Puskar Health Right a "lifesaver."