A Tribute to Generosity
Why give to Health Right?
Your donation goes directly to:
- Provide health care and health education to uninsured and low income residents so they may be able to stay at their job or return to the work force.
- Dispense prescriptions at no cost to patients who cannot afford necessary medications or to those on Medicare Part D who have reached their yearly limit.
Every donation helps save lives.
We are supported, in part, by the United Way of Monongalia and Preston County, the United Way of Marion County and various federal, state, and local grants. We still depend in large part on donations and in-kind gifts from individuals.
$100,000 and above:
- Christ Episcopal Church, Fairmont
- George Hott Memorial Foundation
- Hazel Ruby McQuain Charitable Trust
- John Matthew Gay Brown Family Foundation
- Milan "Mike" Puskar
- Monongalia Health System
- Mylan Charitable Foundation
- WVU Hospitals, Inc.
Many supporters honor friends and loved ones by giving a yearly gift to Health Right in their name.
Please click the button below to donate to our cause safely and securely via PayPal
or call 304-292-8234 Ext. 117 and ask Diane Green about receiving a state tax credit for your gift.